This was my first Body Shop product and I am totally in love with this…… I use it 3-4 times a week and it keeps my skin smooth and soft. Not only it’s a great exfoliator but also a good moisturizer.
Coco butter or chocolate provides very good nourishment for dry skin and also its fragrance just tempt me to eat it .
What Product Claims?
It is a creamy body exfoliator suitable for dry skin , leaving skin soft , smooth and glowing.
The price of the product is 750 Rs for 200ml (190g).
(I find it a bit expensive but one tub lasts for couple of months)
Cocoa butter and Soyabean Oil are the key Ingredients that helps in restoring skins moisture, smoothness and suppleness making it feel smooth and silky. It also contains grounded almonds, sugar,rice and salt which makes it a good exfoliator.
Other ingredients are:
Water, Glycine Soja (Soyabean) oil, Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol,Fragrance,Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer , Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben , Disodium EDTA , Tocopherol , Propylparaben, Limonene.
- Ø It won’t make your skin oily.
- Ø Crushed almonds, sugar, rice and salt makes it a great exfoliator and the presence of cocoa butter provides good moisturization to the skin.
- Ø Skin feels smooth ,soft and pampered.
- Ø It has a thick creamy texture which gives that extra moisturization to the dry skin.
- Ø Gives you a soothing fragrance of cocoa which makes you feel relaxed specially after a tiring day.
It comes a tub due to which water can pool on top of the product while scooping out (which generally happens with me.. )
Also the residue which is left behind is a big mess.
A must have for dry skin . Effectively exfoliates and gives a polished glowing skin.