No reasons to be given for choosing Nivea ………its new variants are definitely worth giving a try and for sure will not disappoint anybody.
What it Claims?
Moisturizes, protects and softens dry skin. Enriched with shea butter is a pleasure to be spread on the skin. Its fast absorbing formulation works deep within the skin repairing dryness layer by layer for long lasting softness and protection from dry skin.
Rs 300/- for 400ml with a shell life of 2.5 years.
Well I have used Nivea cream as a body butter in past so was having very high expectations on this. It didn’t disappointment me at all as having an extremely dry skin (I face the problem of white patches and stretchiness in summers also so moisturization is a must for my skin) this gave my skin intense moisturization for longer hours (as compared to my herbal moisturizers also).
Comes in a flip flop cap bottle and milky white in color.
I never suffered from stretchy feeling on my skin after using this. Gets instatntly absorbed in the skin although it got a bit heavy creamy texture….which is a bonus for me. Doesn’t make my skin feel heavy or oily. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth for atleast 6-8 hours. I tried using it on face and not a good experience at all(don’t even try that).My skin was shining like a oily film L.
Packaging is new and very attaractive.
What I Liked?
- Provides intense moisturization to the dry skin which stays for hours together.
- Being thick in texture small amount is enough for single application.
- Mild and Pleasant fragrance.
- Despite being thick creamy in texture doesn’t make your skin feel heavy.
- New and attractive packaging.
- Contains Shea Butter which helps in softening and moisturizing dry skin.
What I Didn’t Liked?
- Contains Parabens..which are harmful for skin.(Not herbal)
- Not suitable for facial use.
If you are ok with chemicals use on your skin for once in a while you can go for it. For me a great product for my skin solving all its daily moisturization needs although not herbal. Not for oily skin people, they can try this in winters.