Usually I keep baby wipes handy with me all the times, be it for slight refreshment for my skin or quick makeup removal when I am usually tired. For a change I tried these wipes from Kara which I got while shopping in a supermarket. They are easily available in majority of the supermarkets.
KARA MAKEUP REMOVAL WIPES
An effective way to remove all makeup from the face. It is enriched with lavender extract which cleanses and gives a relaxing effect to the skin while the seaweed extract revitalises and nourishes the skin. More importantly it is made from Birla Cellulose, a fibre that is 100% natural and bio-degradable
Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, PEG – 20 Methyl Glucose Sequestrate, Glycerine, Aloe vera gel, Lavender Extract, Seaweed Extract, Chelating Agent, Preservatives & Fragrance. Alcohol Free.
Rs45/- for 10 Wipes pack.
What I Liked?
- Alcohol free.
- Easily removes makeup , a swipe 0r two maximum and you are done.
- Very soft and gentle so can be used for delicate areas like eyes or undereyes.
- Mild lavender fragrance.
- It does not dry out my skin.
- Very refreshing feeling : face feels clean and refreshed.
- Comes in a handy pack which is easy to carry around for emergencies.
What I didn’t Liked?
- They dry out within 4-6 weeks of purchase.
- Not easy to remove waterproof makeup. Takes 2-3 wipes to swipe the makeup out.
A decent handy product to carry around for makeup emergencies.
KARA MOISTURIZING WIPES
Kara moisturizing wipes are enriched with Almond and Honey extracts for deep skin moisturizing. It is also fortified with vitamins for conditioning the skin and can be used on the face and neck for a beautiful, radiant and glowing skin. It is suitable for use right through the year and is made from birla cellulose, a fibre that is 100% natural and biodegradable.
Aqua, iso propyl myristate, caprylic capric triglyceride, aloevera gel, Panthenol, sodium lactate, chelating agent, preservatives, vitamin,C,E &F, honey extract, Almond extract and fragrance. Alcohol free.
Rs45/-for 10 wipes pack.
What I Liked:
- Alcohol free.
- Pleasant and mild fragrance sometimes like honey or sometimes almond
- Very effective during winters for my dry skin.
- A bunch of natural ingredients like alovera,honey, almonds and vitamins are wonderful for skin moisturization.
- My skin feels relaxed , refreshedand moisturized after the usage.
- Travel handy pack.
- Makes skin smooth and supple.
What I Didn’t Liked?
- The dry out problem , coz of which you really need to think before purchasing a bigger pack.
- Not sure about their glowing and radiant skin claim.
I always carry them with me even to office. A good instant solution for refreshment & moisturization