Its raining in Amsterdam , so can’t do much and decided to do a face cleansing today as being a busy week and lot of travelling around. The scrub which I used is from Shahnaz forever range. Its Shahnaz Forever Apricot Scrub which is enriched with apricot and lemon.
What it Claims?
A natural face and body scrub, it is specially designed to remove dead skin cells, cleansing and tightening the pores.Containing powerful botanical extracts of Walnut, apricot and Lemon, it leaves the skin clear, bright, smooth and radiant.
Priced at Rs195/- for 100g with a shell life of 2 years.(Probably the cheapest Shahnaz product I have ever purchased)
Method of Use:
Apply on the skin and rub gently with circular movements. Wash off with water.
I find it more of a cream based scrub where the scrub particles are not at all harsh on my skin and still manages to do a good cleansing job.The size of the particles is also very minute as compared to other regular scrubs making it a very mild scrub. Very perfect and suitable for my dry skin. When SA showed me this one from Shahnaz range , I didn’t believed that it will be suitable for my skin but she took out this product from her purse and showed me as a tester( she is also a dry skin person and uses this, so she understood my pain better). I just jumped with joy to see how creamy it is and with not so harsh particles.
It got a very refreshing and energizing lemon fragrance which I like a lot. It is mild on my dry skin and cleanses well giving your face a fresh and revitalised feel. Oily skin people may want to stay away from this.
Packaging is in a plastic tube and Shahnaz Hussain’s pic on it with a twist on cap. The tube quality is not so good (but I really don’t mind unless the product is working fine for me.) although I liked the colour of the tube.
What I Liked?
- Cream based mild scrub suitable for dry skin and sensitive skin.
- Very decently priced as compared to other expensive Shahnaz products (but still they are known for their quality).
- Particles not very harsh on skin.
- Refreshing lemon fragrance which gives your face a refreshed and cleansed feel.
What I Didn’t Liked?
- The quality of the tube, which get squeezed very easily even when you hold it with a light hand due to which I am not comfortable to carry it along with me (it’s a mild tube ). A more harder tube would have been better.
- Complete list of ingredients not mentioned on the pack.
A fabulous product for people who want a mild scrub which cleanses thoroughly without being harsh on your skin and gives you a refreshed and revitalised face.