No beauty blogger or beauty addict is unfamiliar with these lippies. So this post will be very short and sweet.
The colors in this range are classified into pinks, browns, plums, mauves and red with casing similar to color family.
Price is Rs299/- per tube(4g) which I find very economical.
- Very moisturizing, my lips doesn’t feel dry even after 3-4 hours of application.
- Glides smoothly on lips and gives a good opaque coverage.
- Very light, doesn’t make your lips feel heavy.
- Good staying power. It stays for about 4-5 hours on my lips .
- I liked the packaging which is in a tube form, though many people didn’t liked it.
- It got a sweet fragrance which I find ok, but sensitive nose people may find it unbearable.
- They have light sheen which makes color looks lovely on lips even without gloss.
- Can be compared with high end brands like MAC and Loreal in terms of finish and coverage.
- Colour is buildable.
No dislikes for this one. They completely rocks for me.
Maybelline Colorsensational: 445-on the mauve:
Its kind of light purple with brown undertones to it. Although as per me its not for everyday use but goes well with my sarees on special occasions. But I found this color a bit different from others in this range so picked up. It has slight shimmer.(1st pic lippie on my bare lips & 2nd pic lippie with transparent lip gloss.)
Maybelline Colorsensational: 750-choco pop:
I am not yet comfortable with red lippies so usually experiment a lot with neutrals and browns. This gives a light golden sheen on your lips and I use it when I want a neutral look .(1st pic lippie on my bare lips & 2nd pic lippie with transparent lip gloss :))