This is very simple eye look and my first on the blog . For this I used the following products:
- Copper brown and Peach- Pink from Lakme Eye color Quartet: Desert Rose.(You can use any shimmery brown & Pink).
- Dark Pink from my Casuelle eye shadow pallete.(You can use any darker pink shade)
- Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner.
- Chambor Dramat Eyes Mascara
- Lakme Black satin Kajal.
Step by Step tutorial for the look:
- Prime your eyes. I concealed my eyes and dabbed some loose powder which acts as a primer for me.
- Take any shimmery light brown shade (I used copper brown from lakme eye color Quatete: Desert Rose ) and cover entire eye lid. Also apply some to the lower eye line.
- Then take any shimmery light pink shade (I used peach-pink from Lakme eye color Quartet) and apply over brown shade on the entire eyelid. Blend both the colors.
- Then take the darker pink shade and make a thick line along your upper eye lashes and also to lower eye line where blend it with previously applied brown color.
- Highlighted my brow bone with lemon beige from the eye color quartet.
- Applied Rimmel eyeliner and Chambor Dramat Eyes mascara to upper eye lashes.
- Applied Lakme black satin kajal to lower water line.
Did you like the look?