I bought this facial foam from fashionandyou. You can find many other products from this range in this website on sale.
Rs 281 for 150ml.
Squeeze a bit of foam from a tube, mix it well with water. Rub till foaming and then apply thoroughly on the face. Finally rinse off with water.
Comes in a plastic white opaque tube with blue screw cap.
The texture of the foam is not too runny or thick. Got a very mild fragrance.
My Experience with Aron Vitamin E Facial Foam:
It is very mild facial cleanser which will suit sensitive skin people also. This is meant for general cleansing purpose, it won’t help to remove makeup at all. Not even normal makeup(removes partially). It does not lather much as other face cleansers. Very smooth textured but does a good job at cleansing.
Not suitable for people using makeup everyday. I had to use it twice or thrice to remove my makeup(not waterproof).
- Smooth & Soft textured suitable for sensitive skin people.
- Contains Vitamin E which nourishes skin.
- Does a good cleansing job even though being very mild.
- Does not help in removing makeup.
- Availability is a problem.
- Complete list of ingredients not mentioned on the pack.
A decent product for general cleansing purpose. Won’t recommend to females using makeup daily as it won’t help them at all.