As it’s a weekend today and I am suppose to make something special for hubby, I decided to make Mooli Parathas today. So here goes the recipe..
We Need: (Serving for Two)
Knead the required quantity of dough and keep it aside for ½ an hour.
- 2 mediun sized radish grated. (Squeeze in a cotton towel grated radish to remove water)
- 2 Green chilies finely chopped.
- 1 small onion finely chopped.
- A pinch of turmeric powder.
- Salt to taste.
- Corriender leaves 1 tsp.
- Mix all the stuffing ingredients.
- Roll small roti, fill in the stuffing and seal it. Roll it again to a medium sized roti with filled stuffing and roast it on a tawa. Add ghee or butter and serve hot with pickle or raita.
What’s special in your kitchen for this weekend?