This is my first crème shadow palette. I saw this with my friend and liked the shades a lot. Perfect for everyday subtle eye look. It comes in twelve palettes each containing four shades.
Discover an endless spectrum of luminosity. Play with all 4 shades and watch your eyes light up a new way every time!
Rs485/- for 3.4gm with a shell life of two years.
Key Ingredients:Octyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Talc
I find the packaging of these palettes really cheap. Comes in a sleek black compact case with transparent lid. There’s no inbuilt mirror or applicator for use. The packaging is really fragile and need to be handled with care.
As the name says these eye shadows are very smooth & creamy in texture. Very light on skin and easily blendable. You can use your fingers or brush to blend them. They give a very subtle yet prominent look to your eyes.
All shades are fairly pigmented and are buildable. One swipe is enough for sheer & frosty look which can be buildable to more intense & prominent look. All the shades have shimmer which is very minute and chunky at all.
These are not at all suitable for oily lids and crease badly. But on my very dry lids they stay easily for 5-6 hours without creasing or fading and sometimes even beyond that.
I sometimes use these eye shadows as base also for powder eye shadows
About Skinlights Pallete:
This palette contains a highlight color and three other natural shades to create a varieties of looks.
Shade2: Its Champagne color which can be used as a highlighter.
Shade3: It’s a peachy brown shade with golden shimmer.
Shade4: This is my favorite shade from the quad which is a nude shade with fine gold shimmer in it.
- Sleek & compact packaging.
- Very easy to apply and blends effortlessly.
- Good staying power for dry eyelids.
- Suitable for subtle as well as intense eye looks.
- These palettes are available in wide color range.
- Perfect for everyday use.
- Doesn’t look jazzy on eyes.
- Very light & non sticky on lids.
- Very smooth & creamy texture with subtle shimmer.
- Fragrance free, non irritating & safe for contact lens users.
- Packaging is very fragile.
- Crease badly on oily lids.
- No inbuilt mirror or applicator provided.
- Complete list of ingredient not mentioned on the pack.
I love this palette completely and would be buying few more in different shades. Highly recommended for dry lids or for females looking for everyday subtle eye makeup. They look very natural on eyes without making them dazzy and are buildable for intense looks also.