As I have thin & almost straight lashes with medium length , I always prefer to use eye lashes curler which makes huge difference to your eyes . It just change the entire look of your eyes making them look more attractive & dramatic. Initially I started with H&G eye lashes curler and few months back upgraded to my current favourite TBS eye lashes curler.
This curler gets lashes extra long and luscious.
Place the curler around the base of one set of eyelashes. Gently apply pressure, hold for ten seconds and then release. For a more defined curl, repeat the action in steps along the length of the lashes. Repeate on the other set of lashes
The Good About TBS Eye Lash Curler:
- Comes with an extra rubber curl pad.
- It has got spring handling which makes grip easy, soft and flexible according to ones need without causing any damage to eye lashes.
- Nice comfortable handles which helps to grip hands without any slip downs.
- The curler covers entire lash area..this is a plus point for me with this curler as I have big eyes and H&G curler has less coverage area than the TBS curler.
- Holds the curls really well for long time.
None for me. This is an essential eye makeup tool for me .
Which Eye Lash Curler Do You Use?