My hunt for everyday wear shades never ends. I always get attracted to nude and naturals shades.
So this time when I visited MAC and was looking at this huge bunch of lipsticks , I asked SA to help me out with some daily wear shade and without a single thought he took out this Midimauve and gave it to me. When I applied it , I knew I have to get this for me.
MAC described Midimauve as a Rosy Mauve shade with pearl finish. It looks more of a Pinkish Mauve to me and a great everyday wear shade. The shade gives a sheer to medium coverage and is moderately pigmented. It has got typical MAC lippies vanilla fragrance.
Although it is not enough moisturizing on my lips but gives a nice dewy looking lips. Doesn’t settle down in fine lines of lips. It stays a maximum of 3 hours on my lips surviving light snacks & drinks but can’t tolerate the heavy meals.
- A perfect everyday wear shade which is more towards Nude.
- Classy packaging.
- Gives a nice dewy looking lips.
- Doesn’t settle down in fine lines of lips.
- Smooth texture without any shimmer.
- Gives an smooth & even coverage on lips.
- Sweet vanilla fragrance.
- Doesn’t feel heavy on lips.
The Bads about MAC Lustre Midimauve Lipstick:
- Not enough moisturizing on my lips.
- Staying power is not great.
A great everyday wear shade which will look good on all skin tones. Gives a nice medium coverage with dewey looking lips.