I love lotus lip care range. I have used almost each & every flavour of this range. I loved chocolate & cocoa butter in terms of intense moisturization and the tempting fragrance. I love cherry & strawberry for the tint they impart to my lips.
Cherry, Strawberry, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Vanilla, Velvety Rose & Mint.
I will be reviewing Cherry one today.
An effective lip therapy that rehydrates, heals and protects dry and chapped lips. Also contains SPF15 to protect lips against harmful sunrays.
Rs95/- for 4gm with a shell life of 3 years.
LOTUS SUPPORTS SMILE FOUNDATION:
Shea Butter, Kokum Butter & Cherry Extract.
My Experience with Lotus Herbals Cherry Lip Therapy:
As I have discussed in my previous post also how much I like these lip therapy’s from lotus, cherry is no exception.
Texture: Got very smooth & creamy texture which glides evenly on lips. It is not too thick or vice versa.
Fragrance: Got a mild fruity fragrance which I like.
Effectiveness: Intense moisturization along with beautiful pinkish tint on lips that’s how I would describe this. I like to use this especially during my travel when I want minimal or no makeup at all.
Gives a nice tint to lips along with glossy sheen which I like a lot. Also it contains SPF15 which is safe to use under sun also. All together I completely adore this and would be buying again & again.
- Moisturize enough and for longer period.
- Rehydrates and repair cracked lips.
- Contains SPF to protect from harmful sun rays.
- Comes in easy twist up plastic tube which is easy to carry around.
- Comes in different flavours , so can choose your favourite one.
- Gives a nice tint & sheen to lips
- Some Lip therapies are tinted and some are not so it also gives you a choice in this range.
- Complete list of ingredients not mentioned on the pack
A must have product for smooth, supple and problem free lips at any point of time.
Economical, effective & herbal.