I purchased this lip balm in a small town of Karnataka and on the pack it says that: manufactured by Johnson & Smith co.
I was running short of a lip balm and I got this in a place where hardly I could see any shops. Bought this for 20 bucks. It is available in different flavours like: Strawberry, Chocolate, Pineapple & Orange.
The Good about Bioline Lip Care:
- Gives a slight pinkish tint to lips.
- Quiet moisturizing on lips (I was not expecting any good with this product)
- Sweetish fragrance of related flavour.
- Super duper cheap.
- Tube packaging
The Bad about Bioline Lip Care:
- The packaging is not very appealing.
- Ingredients not mentioned on the pack.
- Flavour details not mentioned on the pack.
- Not a known brand and availability issues.
- Being tinted , will not cover pigmentation on lips.
- No SPF
I have seen this product for the first time and never heard of it but having said that this keeps my lips moisturized with sweetish fragrance and a slight tint. Overall I like it.