Hello everyone,This is my entry for Shrilata’s amazing giveaway and the product I’m reviewing has become my HG cleanser without my realizing it. Even before I knew much about applying makeup, I used this cleanser and loved it. Never knew that it would become a permanent member on my vanity! Here’s presenting, the Ayur Herbals Cleansing Milk (pH balanced).Ingredients: Aqua, Organic Aloe Vera, Rose water, Green apple oil, Emollient oils.I’ve mentioned the ingredient list because even though it contains so many emmolients n oils, it does not irritate my extremely sensitive skin. It cleans away every bit of makeup and everyday grime and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and nourished.It cost me: INR 90 for 200 ml (this has been with me for over one year and has just almost finished!)How it fares on (L-R) Maybelline colorsensational lipstick, Maybelline moisture extreme lipstick, Maybelline gel eyelinerPros
- Cleanses thoroughly.
- Removes even normally hard-to-remove makeup.
- Does not irritate my skin or break me out.
- Lasts for a looong time+it has a 3year expiry period, which is perfect.Cons
- Does not remove waterproof makeup, but then it doesn’t claim to anyway :)
- It’s cap is kinda flimsy, half of it broke off but is still very useable.So, overall I think this is one under appreciated product that everyone should try, because it was a random pick for me and I haven’t moved away since I started using it. Even though the other products from Ayur, like the toner, astingrent etc weren’t any good for me, this one is a total game changer for them.I rate it a 4/5 because it is pretty perfect, but for its tiny, over lookable flaws :)