This 100% soap free and mild foaming face wash nourishes & hydrates your skin, keeps the skin supple & soft, balances your skin pH and leaves a younger & radiant looking skin. Because its soap-free, Lass Rose & Honey Face Wash is gentle, non-drying, and non-irritating. It quickly and effectively whisks away traces of the day.
– Gentle enough for daily use, Rose & Honey Face Wash contains a unique blend of herbal extracts that activate the skin to clean itself and also balances your skin pH.
– Authentic Ayurveda. Natural Product. No Animal Testing. Affordable priced and honestly marketed.
PARABEN & PHTHALATES FREE
Plantapon SF*, Rose Petal Ext. & Rose Water (Rosa Damascena), Dehyton KT*, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Vegetable Glycerin, Lamesoft PO 65*, Forest Honey, Primerose Flower Ext. (Oenothera Biennis), Citric Acid, Natural Vitamin-E (Tocopherol), Genapol LT, Sage Oil (Salvia Officinalis), Potassium Sorbate.
– A soap free herbal formulation that gently cleanses your face and remove excess oil.
– Honey which has natural deep cleansing properties removes dirt naturally while Rose cools, moisturizes and sooth the skin.
Moisten face. Apply a small quantity of face wash & gently work up lather with a circular motion. Wash off & pat dry.
The face wash is soap free & this reason was enough for me to buy this to keep my skin safe & happy during harsh winters (I was travelling to Sikkim where temperatures were very low). The face wash is in clear gel type consistency which lathers very less comparatively to other face washes. The texture is uber smooth & soft & I love that feel on my skin.
It has got mild fresh roses fragrance which is very soothing & relaxing. The fragrance is very natural & doesn’t give you a feel of smelling some artificial scent. The face wash itself is very mild & is not capable of removing even regular makeup from your face. It removes dirt & other grime from the skin effectively making skin squeaky clean without any dryness or stretchy feeling. I used this in my entire trip & there wasn’t a single moment when it gave me any uneasiness. It makes my skin feel smooth & supple after every use. This is perfect for dry skin beauties but if you have oily or problematic skin this won’t be much effective for you.
The only flip side I could see is the packaging which I find very flimsy. Although the tube is sturdy but the flip flop cap even if closed properly could not hold the product inside & it leaked inside my pouch. Before this when I received my package, one of the tubes was not sealed properly at the back & the complete lotion from the tube leaked inside the package. So packaging is definitely one aspect I would like to be improved here.
You can check & buy Lass Products on their website HERE.
You can also buy these from ebay.in.
My Likes for Lass Naturals Rose & Honey Soap Free Face Wash:
- Completely natural without any harmful chemicals.
- Very economical.
- Soap free.
- Very soft & smooth in texture.
- Has got natural roses fragrance which is very relaxing & soothing.
- Doesn’t dry out skin or give any stretchy feeling.
- Makes skin soft & supple.
My Dislikes for Lass Naturals Rose & Honey Soap Free Face Wash:
- Packaging is very flimsy.
- Not helpful for removing makeup at all.
- Not easily available. You have to buy from their website or find out the distributors, but currently some of the online shopping sites will soon be launching Lass products.
Lass Naturals Rose & Honey face wash is completely natural soap free & very mild which doesn’t rob you skin moisture & keeps it hydrated. An ideal product for dry skin females. But this won’t be much helpful for makeup removal. Packaging is definitely on flip side and needs improvement.
Overall Rating: 3.75/5