Post by Megha
My skin becomes very dry in winters and I am always in search of good moisturizers and body lotions. I was just strolling in big bazaar and came across Vaseline Total Moisture Body Lotion. Though I have never been a fan of Vaseline but the color of the bottle tempted me to buy it. In other words it was an impulsive buy. I think we all have tried Vaseline body lotion in some phase of our life. Coming to the review.
What the company claims & its ingredients:
Net vol: 300 ml
Shelf life: 2 years
- Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion
- Vaseline Cocoa Glow Lotion
- Vaseline Aloe Fresh Lotion
Texture: Vaseline Total Moisture Body lotion is a white colored lotion. The texture is neither too thick nor too runny. It gives me a greasy kinda feeling when applied but gets absorbed after few minutes and gives a healthy look to my skin.
Fragrance: The fragrance is very mild and pleasant and it fades in a little time. I find it similar to the old Vaseline Body Lotion.
I have been using this lotion since 3 months and feel quite satisfied with it. I apply it after my bath when the skin is still wet. It makes my skin feel nourished and moisturized. The soya contained in it promotes skin balance & even out skin tone. It keeps my skin moisturized for 7-8 hours unlike the company’s claim for 24 hours nourishment. After that I need to reapply it. It might not work for people with super dry skin. Overall it is a great body lotion for winters but alas it does not contain SPF so I need to apply sunscreen separately. I got Vaseline Healthy White Lotion free with this bottle.
- Makes my skin soft and supple
- Pleasant fragrance
- Decently priced
- Travel friendly
- Convenient to use due to its flip open cap
- Easily absorbed into skin
- My skin feels moisturized for a long time
- Consistency of the lotion is good neither too thick nor too runny
- Great lotion for winter season
- Nice packaging
- Easily available
- Gives slight greasy kind of feeling for a while
- No SPF
- Contains parabens & alcohol
- False claim of 24 hours of moisturization
- Might not work as a great body lotion on very dry skin
I love this lotion absolutely. It keeps my skin hydrated for a long time. I find it to be an improvement over the previous formula. I definitely recommend this product to people with dry and sensitive skin but those with super dry skin may give this a pass.