Post by Megha:
What the company claims, usage and its ingredients:
- Garnier Gentle Soothing Face Wash Orange Extract
- Garnier Fresh Deep Clean Face Wash Mint Extract
- Garnier Pure Exfoliating Face Wash Eucalyptus Leaf Extract
- Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash
Texture/Consistency: The face wash has a runny consistency. It is a clear transparent gel. It pours down in a large amount the moment you invert the tube. Thus one needs to be careful when taking out the face wash due to its runny consistency else you would end up squeezing out more than the required product.
Fragrance: It has nice and strong eucalyptus smell which I love but some people (those with sensitive nose) might not like it so much. It makes me feel fresh, alive and delighted.
I have been using this face wash for about 4 months and I can see it helps in soothing (not eliminating) my acne & prevents new ones from occurring. It contains salicylic acid which is beneficial for acne. I simply wet my face, take pea size amount of face wash and massage it onto my skin for few seconds. It lathers well on my face & as soon as I wash my face it gives a cooling sensation because of the presence of menthol in it. I follow it up with a good moisturizer. It cleanses away dirt and oil from the skin. It neither dries nor moisturizes the skin.
It keeps oil at bay for about 3-4 hours. After using this face wash I find my skin squeaky clean and soft. It does not dry out my skin. It does not give any slippery feeling & makes the skin soft, smooth & healthy looking.
The texture of the face wash is quite runny. It flows out the moment I open the cap and invert the tube. You need to be careful while using it otherwise you would end up wasting a lot of product. The presence of menthol gives cooling sensation which freshen me up instantly especially during summers. The fragrance of the face wash is a bit strong. It smells of eucalyptus (I love it) so it may be a turn off for people with sensitive nose. However it doesn’t remove every trace of makeup so I need to rely on a makeup remover. The only thing I don’t like about this face wash is its screw cap. I find it very messy .
- Makes my skin squeaky clean, soft and oil free
- Removes all dirt and grime effectively
- Does not dry out my skin
- Prevents formation of acne
- Gives cooling sensation after wash
- No slippery feeling after washing
- Keeps skin oil free for few hours
- Soap free
- Dermatologically tested
- Decently priced
- Easily available
- Easy to carry
- Lasts long as little amount of face wash is needed
- Lathers well
- Love the eucalyptus smell
- I don’t like screw caps
- May leak if cap is not closed properly
- Fails to remove every speck of makeup (never mind I always use makeup remover )
- Contains SLS
The face wash is great for people with oily combination or even acne prone skin. It makes skin soft, smooth and clean. It instantly refreshes me due to the presence of menthol in it. Though it won’t cure existing pimples but it prevents new ones from occurring.