What RBR says about them?
Adorning yourself with this fiery lava dust will gift you with the playful mischief of a fluttering firefly and the intense brightness of the blossoms’ luminescent shades.
The formula contains a super high percentage of pearl, which will grant your eyes a marvellous shine and luminosity but with a weightless feel. We added Sodium PCA, a natural moisturiser that maintains the water balance of the skin, makes the texture soft and elastic and the application creamy and easy. A sponge-tipped wand enclosed in a practical bottle will safely keep the pigment inside and let it out only when you want it.
£ 24.00 for 1.8gm. Available on Zuneta.com
My Take on the Product:
I got 5 shades in sample jars but the actual packaging of the product is very sophisticated & high class. It gives a feeling of using a world class product. The texture of the pigments is very very soft and they glide smoothly. The pigments are very finely milled giving them a texture like of a cream eyeshadow. Blends seamlessly with almost nil fallout.They adhere beautifully to skin and you can play around with the intensity of the shades right from the light single swipe to multiple swipes for building up the intensity.They are very light on lids. These pigments have a pearlescent sheen which is not overpowering and gives beautiful sparkling eyes. They stay easily for 6+ hours on my lids.
I have 5 shades with me:
- Eaten all the Cherries: Lavender Pink shade with golden sheen
- Sleeping Under a Mandarin Tree: A pale peachy shade with golden sheen. Works beautifully for inner corners.
- Wishing for Wings: Muted Lavender with metallic sheen
- Night Wind Sailing: A toned down grey with very subtle pink pearl.
- Spun from Sunny Sea Water: A beautiful Aquamarine Blue with Golden hue
The good about RBR Fire Drops Loose Glitter Pigments:
- Excellent packaging.
- Smooth & creamy texture.
- Excellent in terms of blendability, pigmentation & staying power.
- Light textured & weightless on lids.
- The pearlescent sheen is not very loud and brightens eyes.
The not-so-good about RBR Fire Drops Loose Glitter Pigments:
- Availability Issues.
RBR Fire Drops Loose Glitter Pigments are very versatile with cream like texture being so finely milled & nil fallout.With superb packaging they have this pearlescent sheen to them which is not overpowering and makes eyes pop up.They deliver excellently in terms of texture, pigmentation, staying power & blendability. Highly Recommended.
PS: Product sent by brand for consideration. This however has not effected my review.