The mascara claims to adds 3 times volume to lashes but if you look at the applicator brush which has neatly separated spike like bristles it looks more of a lengthening one. The formula is creamy at the same time not very thick or drying but just perfect & glossy. I loved the formula if compared to their Dress UR Eyes Mascara.
This does adds some amount of volume to my lashes but precisely helps to separate them neatly and adding length. But you can increase the volume with more added coats which at the other end can make your lashes heavy. For me, with the easy go formula & some amount of volume & length without any clumping issues this is good everyday wear mascara when you don’t want very muted yet not too dramatic eyes. This fits in the balance perfectly. This is not waterproof but you do have waterproof variants available in DOL Mascara range.
- Funky & chic packaging.
- No Clumping issues.
- Easy to work formula.
- Adds a bit of volume along with good length.
- Good for everyday wear when you don’t want high drama in your eyes.
- As per the claim this definitely doesn’t adds 3 times volume to lashes but comparatively visible volume. I find it more of lengthening mascara.
- At this price I expect my mascara to be waterproof.
- Availability issues. But you can always order from online where this is mostly available.
I would recommend this mascara for females who are looking for good everyday mascara which adds volume & length to your lashes with making them neither look highly made up nor very understated. The formula is just perfect without any dryness or clumping issues.
Have you tried DOL Mascaras? How would you rate them?
PS: Product sent by brand for consideratin. This however has not affected my review.