Post by Shinjini
Shade 11 is a neon pink color. It’s a bright hot pink shade perfect for summer. It looks so fresh and bubbly once applied. Recently I have fallen for bright neon colors. As soon as I saw these online I just had to order them. Once I received the color looked even more beautiful. It comes in a huge bottle with a black screw top cap. The bottle is very sturdy and not at all flimsy.
I bought these a couple of months. Usually my nail paints don’t last much long as I love to paint my nails a lot. But these are an exception. They are not easily available and to tell you the truth I have not seen these since I bought them. That is the reason why I use them like a miser.
The thing I love about these nail polishes are that the dry really quickly and they have a wonderful pigmentation. By the time I start applying on my second nail the first one is dry. Second coat takes longer time to dry though due to rich pigmentation a single coat is enough.The quality of the brush is very good. It has a very wide brush that covers up your nails in a single go without streaking. This brand has more beautiful neon colors. I am dying to own one neon orange shade of this brand.
This is my first product of this brand. I bought these from fashion and you. I actually bought these just to try it out and am very impressed with the nail polish. I have not seen this brand in any local shop or in any retail shop either. It’s the best nail polish I have in my lot. You can even use these two shades as a base for your nail art. A simple white flower on the pink as well as the blue shade looks quite good and elegant.
- It dries up very quickly.
- The bottle is very big.
- It stays for about 1week without even chipping.
- Even only a single coat gives a good cover.
- The applicator is very wide and covers the nail in pretty much one swipe.
- Its worth the money invested.
- The packaging is very attractive.
- On applying the second coat it takes longer time to dry, though it doesn’t need a second coat.
- It’s not available quite easily.
- A bit expensive than the normal nail polishes.
- They have limited shades.
- They don’t have any name only shade numbers.
It’s highly recommended nail paint. Don’t miss a chance to grab these as not easily available.. I would just love to buy some more shades from this brand.
Have you tried Ambika Pillai Nail Enamels? Which is your favourite shade?