In the scorching heats of Hyderabad where I can’t think of wearing a makeup at daytime, all I do is prime my face, followed with a natural blush & a lipgloss. For eyes I use only an eyeliner & a mascara to keep the entire look neat & ofcourse to save myself from turning into an racoon. So below I am showing you few blushes which I reach on a regular basis.
Most of these are not too bright & looks very natural on my skin tone.
- MAC Margin Blush : Peach with Golden Shimmer (Reviewed HERE)
- Etos Blush Powder 203: Coral with brown undertones (Reviewed HERE)
- MAC Gigngerly Blush: A Peachy Brown shade (Reviewed HERE)
4. Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder in Sunkiss Radieux (Reviewed HERE)
5. NYX Cream Blush in Natural: Peachy Pink shade (Reviewed HERE)
6. Chambor Glitzy blush in Glitzy Plum: A Bronzy Brown shade with pearl finish (Reviewed HERE)
7. MUFE Powder Blush in Bright Peach: A true peach shade (Reviewed HERE)
8. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum: (Reviewed HERE)
9. Inglot AMC Cream Blush Shade 85 (Review coming soon!)
Which shades do you prefer for Summers?