Serious shine and sexy color in sheer, semi-sheer and creamy formulas. Extremely wearable and versatile shades may be worn alone or over other lip formulas for added dimension.
- Ultra-smooth, non-sticky, comfortable wear
- Enriched with Vitamin E to help lips feel supple and hydrated
- Iconic NARS shades
I am so sorry guys for not posting since morning. The site got down due to theme update & it took me whole day to set it right. Anyways read on more about this most famous NARS lip gloss.
I have this in 0.12 Oz sample size tube.NARS describes this lip gloss bang on! It’s a beautiful Peachy Pink gloss with loads of gold shimmer flecks which otherwise are not much pronounced on lips. More precisely I would say it’s a Pink gloss with strong peachy undertones with varying intensity across the skin tones. Nevertheless the gloss flatters all skins & is not a very unique shade which doesn’t have a dupe. It looks quite pigmented & opaque in the tube but comes out way sheerer on lips. I was expecting the better pigmentation from this gloss especially after how it appears in the tube. On me it comes out as sheer bubble-gum pink with slight peachy tones & tons of scattered glitter flecks. It can be layered on matte pinks or reds for some added shine & slight hint of colour. The glitters are not chunky or gritty & are barely felt on lips however they never go unnoticed. The shade looks very natural on lips & looks more flattering if paired with warm toned shades or blushes. It comes out more pinkish than the Super Orgasm Blush.
The formula is quite hydrating & moisturizing. I don’t have sticky feeling issues with the gloss but the artificial weird fragrance bothers me which gets fade away post application fortunately. It stays for good 2 hours with even fading & completely disappearing after that without any tint leaving behind those gold flecks on the lips. Thankfully they don’t travel all over your face. Overall, it’s a good everyday go to wear shade in my kitty & nothing fancy to rave about. Though I like it but don’t see myself buying it again.
- A flattering pink across skin tones.
- The gold flecks look much unprounced on lips unlike how they appear so glittery in tube.
- The flecks nicely adhere to the skin without getting displaced till the gloss wears.
- The formula is comfortable & moisturizing on lips without any stickiness.
- Pigmentation & wear time could have been better.
- Females who don’t like glitters much might not appreciate the shade much.
- The shade is not surprisingly unique for the hype it gets & dupes can be found easily.
- Expensive. It’s a good deal to buy NARS Exclusive Kits & after on go for individual packs if you really like the shade.
NARS Super Orgasm Lip Gloss like the blush is a flattering pink with peachy undertones loaded with gold flecks varying across the skin tones. The shade is not a very unique & one can easily find some close dupes in much affordable brands. The pigmentation & longevity is not very impressive either. The brighter part being the gold flecks are not much pronounced & glittery on lips. For the steep price of the gloss performance could have been much better.
Theme of the Week~ NARS: Recap-
Day 1 : NARS Eyeshadow Base Review
Day 2 : NARS Dolce Vita Blush Review
Day 3 : NARS Fathom Eye Shadow Review
Day 5 : NARS Super Orgasm Blush Review
Also check out my blog’s first anniversary giveaway HERE.