Today I am going to show a very easy traditional nail art. It looks good on long as well as short nails. You can mix and match any other nail paint combination you want. This look can easily go with your outfits during the wedding season.
- Base coat.
- Green nail paint. I have used Elle 18 No 13.
- Brown nail paint. I have used Elle 18 No 05.
- Golden nail art pen.
- Top coat.
- Apply base coat for protecting your nails and let it dry.
- Put the green nail paint as the base color of your nail art and let it dry completely.
- Apply brown nail paint on the tip of the nail diagonally.
- Now line the edge of the brown nail paint using golden nail art pen. If you don’t have nail art pen you can go for a pencil brush. Let it dry completely.
- Apply top coat.
And we are done. Hope you will like it!!!
Post Written By: Megha