I am digging into plum these days & the outcome is this super easy Plum-Mint eye look. I am very lazy when it comes to working with 3-4 eyeshadows to get those gorgeous looks. I am more of a single or 2 eyeshadow person & hence these super easy 3-4 stepped looks. Anyhoo! so here’s the break down of the look.
1. MAC Dark Diversion Fluidline
2. Inglot Peral Eyeshadow 446
3. A Mint Green from Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette
4. Revlon One Stroke Defining Liner in Gren Stroke
5. Bourjois Effet Smokey Eye Pencil in Black
6. Maybelline Expression Eyebrow Pencil
7. MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara
|1. Start by applying MAC Dark Diversion all over lid extending upto crease socket.|
|2. Dab Inglot Eyeshadow Pearl 446 Eyeshadow all over MAC Dark Diversion.|
|3. Apply a minty green eyeshadow in the inner 1/4th of the eye blending it with Inglot 446 eyeshadow.|
|4. Apply a Darkened or Jeweled Toned Green liner on waterline. You can see liner fading away from my waterline, that much watery my eyes are!|
|5. Apply MAC Dark Diversion on the lower lashline. Need not be perfect as it’s going to be blended.|
|6. Blend Dark Diversion with a black eyeshadow or gel liner bringing it slightly down as a cloud.|
|7. Line the upper lashline with a black eye liner & finish off with mascara. Fill in your brows lightly.|
* The green eyeshadow comes our darker than it appears in the pics because of lightning. You need not necessarily use the same colours for the look & customize accordingly with the shades available.
Which Eyeshadow will you pair with Plums for this Fall? Let me know in the comments section below.