This is a nice evening wear look for fall. I love darker shades like plums, berry’s, Purples, Chocolate any time & fall is the perfect time to sport such shades. Let’s take a look at the complete look breakdown. (Sorry for the bad lighting pics as it completely cloudy here in Hyderabad without a single ray of sun :
1. Shimmery Black Eyeshadow from Faces I-Shine Eye Shadow Quartet. (Love these quartets for top notch formula & priced decently).
2. Caramel Ice from Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette.
3. Vintage Burgandy from Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette.
4. Bourjois Effet Smoky Eye Pencil in Black.
5. MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara.
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
7. Maybelline Gel Liner in Black.
How to get the look?
|1. Clean & Prime your eyes.|
|2. Apply a shimmery black eyeshadow on 3/4th of your lid leaving the inner 1/4th. Apply any highlighter shade in the inner 1/4th of the lid.|
|3. The pat some dark burgandy brown shade on the outer corner forming a’V’ & blend it into the crease. You can extend it beyond the crease for more drama.|
|4. Apply the shimmery black eyeshadow on the outer 3/4th of lower lash line connecting with the outer V.|
|5. Blend in with the Burgandy Brown & apply the highlighter shade in the tear duct & inner 1/4th of lower lash line.|
|6. Tightline your eyes & apply a soft black in your waterline. Finish off with lining your upper lash line (optional) & 2-3 coats of mascara.|
(BTW I have got this 252 ultimate palette from coastal scents to check out the complete shade range & then go for my customized palette which will take some time. But if you like to see the swatches of complete Coastal Scents hot pots range, then stay tuned !will start doing that by weekend)
And ya, let me know if you liked the look in comment section below.