– Exclusive LiquiSilk™ formula with mega-moisturizers seals in color and softness
– Silky-smooth, creamy texture
– Stay true color wears evenly
Absolutely love the formula of these lipsticks from Revlon. Super creamy, light weight, highly moisturising, non sticky & well pigmented. Did I miss something? Oh yes they do have commendable wear time & does not bleed or feather. The formula perfectly fits into the description given by the brand. The lipstick melts abit if exposed to hot & humid conditions creating mess around the tube. Mine started meting down a bit before I started storing it in fridge. But are not as bad as NYX round lipsticks. The formula feels very luxurious & comfortable on lips. Applies evenly & smoothly enveloping the lips well & fades evenly without getting patchy. As per the name they give a nice polished & glossy finish.
The packaging is not so inviting of these lipsticks. Comes in a plain semi glossy black tube & a golden rim between cap & body containing brand name. The top of the cap is transparent making the shade identification easier. The tube is very ordinary & gets scratched easily. Overall it’s not either very bad to look at but in time the body gets scratched & scraped which doesn’t look good. Otherwise looking at the product quality I really don’t consider packaging a big con.
Kiss Me Coral is a vivacious deep coral with subtle red tones. The shade comes very close to Colorbar true Gloss Lip Gloss in Nectar Orange. Will be doing a comparison post soon for both of these shades. Kiss Me Coral is a very dramatic yet wearable shade. It is one of those coral/orange which doesn’t enter into neonish territory looking all flashy. If not comfortable with too lively colour then wearing this as a stain tones down the loudness & appears much softer. It wears for good 4-4.5 hours on me before getting diminished into a soft Orange/Red stain. The shade is highly pigmented & applies true to tube colour in a single swipe offering complete opaque coverage.
I would highly recommend these super lustrous lipsticks from Revlon which are doubtlessly very luscious & vivid accompanied with good shades glossary.
- Silky-smooth, creamy formula.
- Light weight & highly moisturising on lips.
- Non sticky. Doesn’t bleed or feather.
- Gives nice lustrous glossy lips without going overboard.
- Highly pigmented.
- Good wear time.
- Decently priced.
- Kiss me Coral is a very wearable vivid shade without being neon.
- Packaging is not very pleasing & gets scratched/scrapped easily. For the price at least an appealing & sturdy packaging is expected.
- The formula melts a bit (not badly) in hot & humid conditions easily creating mess around the tube.
Kiss Me Coral is a vivid deep coral shade which is wearable without being neon. For a softer version wear it as a stain & it looks much delicate then. The formula is Super creamy, light weight, highly moisturising, non sticky & highly pigmented.