Brownie is a deep chocolate brown shade with golden shimmer. The shimmers are fine & blends in perfectly without any travel or fall out. Though it looks very deep & intense in the pot, comes out sheerer & one needs to layer it for getting a denser version on lids. It works great as an all over lid or as a crease colour. Brownie wears for good 7-8 hours on me without any base which is incredible. It doesn’t fade or budge in the duration. I would highly recommend checking out the Colorbar eyeshadow range if looking for high quality budget neutrals for daily wear. Highly Recommended!
- Compact & easy to locate packaging with attached mirror for touch ups.
- Soft & satiny texture giving a smooth pearly finish.
- Shimmers are finely milled & gets blended seamlessly without any fallout.
- Shimmers do not look OTT.
- Applies & blends evenly/smoothly.
- Good pigmentation.
- Long wearing.
- Well priced.
- Nice everyday wear neutral.
- The applicator provided is of no use.
- Shade availability is a problem. I haven’t seen this shade yet anywhere online except on their website.
Brownie is a nice everyday wear deep chocolate brown with gold shimmer. Texture is soft with finely milled shimmers, applies smoothly & evenly without any fall outs. Yields a rich colour pay off with whole day wear on my lids. It works great as all over lid colour & also for deepening the crease & outer corners. Recommended!