Lotus Herbals PureStay Lip Gloss:
1. PURESTAY Lip gloss is a Light weight and high-shine; perfectly pigmented preservative free lip gloss with rich, long-lasting colour gives you full lips with a brilliant glamorous shine.
2. 100% vegetarian
3. Made with natural ingredients
While the Lotus Purestay Lipstick was a balance of hit & miss for me, I am completely loving this lip gloss from the collection. With the winters in setting, I am looking at the deeper lip shades from my collection & Plum Delight much to my delight makes into my winter wear collection with its juicy deep plummy-berry bold attitude.
The Lotus Herbals Purestay Lipgloss comes in a transparent thick walled tube with applicator wand containing the doe foot applicator. The mouth of the tube is designed in such a way that the applicator wand comes out clear with product only on the doe foot sponge tip. Overall the packaging looks big if compared to regular lip glosses. The big tube holds good 8 gm. of product! Again no ingredients details mentioned which makes a minus point for the product.
Texture wise it’s awesome. Smooth, glossy & creamy despite of the tiny winy shimmers present which doesn’t interfere with the smoothness of the gloss. The shimmers give the fuller appearance to lips & the creaminess keeps the lips moisturised & hydrated. Though there’s slight gloopiness hidden in the texture which is not at all evident during application or during the wear process but you can definitely feel it if the hair strands touch your lips or are pressed together. That gets even more frustrating when attracts the food bits! Apart from that *slight* ouch thing there’s absolutely nothing to complain about the product. The doe foot applicator picks up enough product to cover the entire lips evenly & smoothly without any dip down repetitions. The pigmentation couldn’t have been better than this (for Plum Delight). Goes fool proof opaque with a single pass covering every inch of highly pigmented lips. And yes these are long wearing for sure. The formula perfectly adheres to the lips without highlighting any flaws & makes sure to stay for a while before subsiding into strong stain. Again the longevity depends on the shade intensity but on average they stay for good 3-4 hours minus the stain which is commendable.
Plum Delight is a deep bold Plummy Berry shade (both in equal proportion) with fine pink shimmers which screams fall loudly to me. Shimmers have no role to play here as they are barely visible once on lips. I would highly recommend dusky beauties to add this to their stash with closed eyes. I can see the shade complementing lighter tones too. This is certainly an attention catcher with good vibrancy & depth. I generally avoid competing eyes & cheeks when wearing this on. The safest bet is to play around with neutral eyes or just an eyeliner-kohl duo & slightly contoured/highlighted cheeks. One can also go for a natural warm shade for cheeks. Lip glosses scores over the lipsticks for me from Lotus Herbals Purestay collection & I can see myself picking up few more shade with such excellent quality & economical pricing, these are certainly keepers.
- The well designed packaging avoids the messiness around the tube.
- Huge quantity for so affordable pricing.
- Smooth, glossy & creamy texture.
- Applies smoothly & evenly in a single go.
- Highly pigmented. Gets completely opaque with a single pass.
- Long wearing.
- Makes lips appear fuller & luscious.
- Nice shades variation from pinks, plums to corals…
- Plum Delight is just like a go to fall shade with good vibrancy & depth.
- The slight gloopiness in the texture sometimes feels uncomfortable when hair strands stuck on the lips or while eating, attracts those food bits easily.
- I am more fond of sleeker packagings (but that’s a personal choice) & here I really don’t want to complain for the good 8 gm of product we are getting.
- No Ingredients list!
Plum Delight is a deep bold Plummy Berry shade (both in equal proportion) with fine pink shimmers. Smooth, glossy & creamy despite of the tiny winy shimmers present which doesn’t interfere with the smoothness of the gloss.Highly pigmented & long wearing. The shade will complement all tones depending on the wear ability but dusky beauties can pick this with closed eyes.
*I wanted to rate it 4.5 but took out .5 extra for missing ingredients list.