What MAC Says?
The ultimate quick fix for the skin. Super-powered with potent botanicals; de-snoozes, de-stresses, moistens, freshens and boosts the look of dull, flat or tired-looking skin with a fully loaded vitamin zap and a mega dose of green tea. Brightens and clarifies with iridescent particles and antioxidants. Enhances the effects of light on all skin and in all lighting conditions from sunlight to spotlight.
Strobe cream comes under MAC’s Skin Care Permanent Range. It comes in a hard/thick plastic, slight squeezable tube with matte rubberized black cap. As the tube is very sturdy with slight ease for squeezing, would suggest storing it upside down or else it will be difficult to take out the product left at the end. I am just reaching to half of the tube & sometimes when I leave it lying on the bed, have to pat it few times for squeezing out the product from half distance of the tube.
It’s a light textured opalescent cream with a natural looking healthy sheen rather than shimmers. MAC categorizes it under the moisturisers section & it does inhibits those skin hydrating properties, but not in means of replacing your routine moisturiser. Used alone won’t satisfy your skin’s daily moisturisation needs. In fact I don’t find any good enough reason to give it a moisturiser tag. This might just work right for oily skin as a daily skin supplement but for very dry skin like mine is not good enough.
Versatility of Strobe Cream:
The texture is very workable. It spreads & blends in easily without feeling thick or dry. I would highly recommend this for dry skin females who needs some extra inputs to make the skin feel special. Just one time application in morning & it stays for whole day. The price is not a good news here but one needs a very tiny amount per use & a single pack should last you long enough to make every penny count. The cream is also available in easy squeeze travel size tube of 30 ml. If looking for a lighter version then Strobe Cream is available in liquid version too called as strobe liquid.
- Easy to use sturdy squeeze tube packaging.
- Light textured easily workable formula. Does not feel heavy on skin.
- Awakens dull skin to a healthly, dewy & radiant finish defending the flaws.
- Gives a soft focused glow without getting over shiny.
- Multipurpose: Illuminator, highlighter & moisturiser.
- Instantly brightens the under eye area with a slight hydration dose.
- Soothes the tired & stressed out skin.
- Contains added benefits of antioxidants.
- The packaging can be slightly difficult when product reaches the finishing verge. Storing the tube upside down sorts the issue.
- Price! but you do have smaller size available.
- Though categorised as moisturiser is not enough for dry skin.
(both cons doesn’t matter to me at all looking at the overall product)
A versatile multitasking product. Prooves its worth as a brilliant illuminator, highlighter & Stress Reliever (for skin). It instantly perks up the dull & lifeless skin into an amazing fresh, healthy & radiant one with a soft focused glow from within. Highly recommended.
(Negatives for packaging inconvineince & for a complete moisturiser claims)