A pop of weightless color with vivid, mirror-like shine. Outshines everything but you!
• Micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather
• Plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips for smooth, even application of colour
• ColorBurst’s Elasticolor™ technology for rich color with a weightless feel
• Moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture.
Revlon colorburst lip glosses comes in a long sleek transparent tube with a flat sponge tip applicator. The applicator is quiet flexible for easy contouring of lips & picks good enough product to cover the lips in a single go. They have got quilted textured cap as their lipstick versions. The whole packaging looks very luxurious.
Formula wise these lip glosses are an absolute treat. They feel like melted lipsticks being slightly thicker than the usual gloss formulas, at the same time are very moisturising. The finish is incredible luscious & plumped up fuller looking lips. The formula is slightly sticky which is not evident after wear & is super light on lips. They pack a good mediocre pigmentation on lips getting deeper further. However they do preserve that translucency of a lip gloss & hence even though most of the shades appearing dark & intense in the tube, comes out slightly sheerer needing a second swipe for deeper coverage. Most of the shades from the range contain shimmers which adds up for very natural looking nice sheen on the lips & are barely felt. They have pretty good wear time averaging around 4 hours & some intense shades like Bordeaux or Fire stays beyond that. Overall I highly recommend this range for everyone. They have huge shades selection right from neutrals to cheerful brights & nice intense fall shades.
Bordeaux from tube is a gorgeous deep wine shade with shimmers, a perfect fall wear but comes out as a deep plummy-red on my skintone. I so wanted it to look exactly the same tube colour on my skin but anyhow I still like how it comes out on me. From swatches it looks very full & intense but needs a minimum of 2 swipes to give a fuller coverage. The shimmers get evenly distributed along with the formula without any chunky feel. It stays for good 5 hours on me & then fades into a nice berry red stain which too stays for quite a while extending the wear longevity. If planning or looking for good fall wear lip shades, I would surely suggest checking out Bordeaux.
The shade is much deeper in person than it appears in the pics
- Sleek & Luxurious packaging.
- The flexible flat sponge tip applicator helps to contour lips easily.
- Creamy, glossy & highly moisturising formula. Does not bleed.
- Shimmer is non gritty & gets evenly distributed adding up for the luscious finish without going OTT.
- Does not feel sticky or heavy on lips.
- Good pigmentation.
- Long wearing.
- Good range of shades selection.
- Well priced. Can be brought on discounts from various online shopping sites.
- Bordeaux is a gorgeous fall wear deep wine shade.
- Bordeaux looks very intense & deep with high pigmentation but comes out sheerer on lips & need few swipes for that fuller coverage on lips.
Bordeaux as original tube colour is a deep wine but the outcome may vary across complexions. It is highly moisturising, light weight, decently pigmented & long wearing. The shimmesr in the shade adds a nice shiny finish to lips making them look luscious & fuller. The only setback being the way shade comes out sheerer despite being so intense & do need few swipes for fuller coverage.