Today I am going to review my favourites from the range, Spicy Brown!
Spicy Brown is a gorgeous red tinged deep coppery brown with fine shimmer. It’s a more sophisticated neutral than what we see in terms of regular browns. The red tones clubbed with coppery hues give a nice dimension to the shade. It looks fabulous as a complete lid colour or in the smoky form. And being a neutral can be paired with lot many shades. It has got deeper pigmentation & stays for longer compared to other shades from the range. Applies evenly & smoothly giving a pearl finish. This is one shade that I would highly highly recommend from the Colorbar’s range. A must have!
Colorbar Eye Shadows in General:
More Pics & Swatches:
- Compact & easy to locate packaging with attached mirror for touch ups.
- Soft & satiny texture giving a smooth pearly finish.
- Shimmers are finely milled & gets blended seamlessly without any fallout.
- Shimmers do not look OTT.
- Applies & blends evenly/smoothly.
- Good pigmentation.
- Stays for longer duration compared to rest of the shades from the range.
- Well priced.
- Looks fabulous in any way: complete lid colour, smoked out or can be paired with other shades.
- The applicator provided is of no use.
- Shade availability is a problem. I haven’t seen this shade yet anywhere online except on their website.
Spicy Brown is a beautiful melange of red tones & deep coppery hues with neutral brown! It contains tiny golden shimmer which adds up for the nice pearlescent sheen without going OTT. The shade looks fabulous weared in anyway & a great easy to carry gorgeous looking one for Indian skintones. The texture is satiny smooth with deep pigmentation & whole day wear without any issues. Highly Recommended!