Sunbasque is a beautiful shimmery bronzed peachy pink shade which adds warmth+colour+glow! It’s a kind of subtle bronzer, blush & highlighter put together in a single pan for me (I am NC42 in MAC for reference). It falls under sheertone shimmer formula which means the pigmentation ranges between sheer to medium with a nice dewy glow. Texture wise they are soft & smooth without being powdery & blends incredibly well. Sunbasque wears easily for whole day on me. The shade gives a perfect sun kissed look with enough warmth from Bronzy tones & a nice flush of peachy pink colour along with a nice glow. I love to wear this as a finishing bronzer on my complete face for overall glowy skin & building it up slightly more on cheeks. It looks flattering when paired with warm shades like copper, gold, bronze etc & same goes for lip shades like corals, peaches & warm reds & pinks. The blush will look fabulous on warm medium/dusky complexions. Highly Recommended!
The packaging is MAC’s signature compact black case with see through lid.
MAC SHEERTONE SHIMMER FORMULA: In General
- Sturdy, compact & Easy to Locate shades packaging.
- Extremely smooth & soft texture without being powdery.
- The shimmers are very well merged into the texture & gives a nice dewy glow on cheeks.
- Blends easily.
- The buildable pigmentation gives better control over application & shade layering.
- Long wearing.
- It’s a bronzer, blush & highlighter clubbed into one multitasking form!
- Looks extremely flattering on warm medium to tanned complexions.
- Absolutely nothing.
Sunbasque is a beautiful shimmery bronzed peachy pink shade which adds warmth+colour+glow! t’s a sheertone shimmer formula which is my favourites from MAC because of the Dewey finish they impart with medium to buildable pigmentation gives flexibility to adapt the shades according to skin tones. Highly Recommended!