|Lips that shine with killer color. This weightless gloss makes lips pop with 5X more shine than patent leatherA pop of weightless color with vivid, mirror-like shine. Outshines everything but you!
• Micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather
• Plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips for smooth, even application of colour
• ColorBurst’s Elasticolor™ technology for rich color with a weightless feel
• Moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture
• Available in 15 vibrant, on-trend shades
Formula wise these lip glosses are an absolute treat. They feel like melted lipsticks being slightly thicker than the usual gloss formulas, at the same time are very moisturising. The finish is incredible luscious & plumped up fuller looking lips. The formula is slightly sticky which is not evident after wear & is super light on lips. They pack a good mediocre pigmentation on lips getting deeper further. However they do preserve that translucency of a lip gloss & hence even though most of the shades appearing dark & intense in the tube, comes out slightly sheerer needing a second swipe for deeper coverage. Most of the shades from the range contain shimmers which adds up for very natural looking nice sheen on the lips & are barely felt. They have pretty good wear time averaging around 4 hours & some intense shades like Bordeaux or Fire stays beyond that. Overall I highly recommend this range for everyone. They have huge shades selection right from neutrals to cheerful brights & nice intense fall shades.
Sienna Sparkle is a beautiful Plummy Brown with healthy dose of shimmer. The shade looks loaded with shimmer but never feels gritty or chunkier on lips. They are very fine & once on lips adds up for nice shine making lips appear fuller. This is another nice fall shade in my vanity though not unique. It makes up for a great layering shade on earth toned lipsticks for an added pinch of volume, shine & colour. The plum tones are more evident in natural light while with flash it looks more of a brick red pushing the plum tones to background. Nevertheless it’s a nice shade for all complexions. I need a minimum of 2 swipes if Sienna Sparkles to get it opaque. It stays for good 4- 4.5 hours on me before subsiding into a mild stain.
You can check my review for Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Bordeaux HERE.
- Sleek & Luxurious packaging.
- The flexible flat sponge tip applicator helps to contour lips easily.
- Creamy, glossy & highly moisturising formula. Does not bleed.
- Shimmer is non-gritty & gets evenly distributed adding up for the luscious finish without going OTT.
- Does not feel sticky or heavy on lips.
- Good pigmentation.
- Long wearing.
- Good range of shades selection.
- Well priced. Can be brought on discounts from various online shopping sites.
- A nice easy to wear shade with perfect balance of colour & earthiness.
- Requires few swipes to build an opaque coverage despite being high on pigmentation..
Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses are smooth, creamy & moisturising with a nice array of shades. One can see why they are so much famous! Sienna Sparkles is a nice Plummy Brown which adds a good dose colour accompanying earthy tones. Like most of the other shades it does requires few swipes to build an opaque coverage.