|Contained in a modern and feminine compact case, are three hues of complementary intensity. At the back, professional make up artist tips will help you step by step to Achieve a “classic smoky” or a “fashion smoky” eye look.Manufactured with the same process our Which Has Made Little Round Pots famous since 1863, the same thesis eyeshadows Possess qualities of Flexibility and softness: an ultra fine, silky, micronised formula for an amazing blend, lasting 8 hours.The ergonomic, double-tipped applicator specially designed to has-beens outline your eyes selon your wishes.
And what’s more, icts formula respects the delicate eye area:
– Enriched with mineral powders
– Free of fragrance
– Dermatologically tested
Bourjois smoky eyes trios comes in a tiny compact case containing three complimentary baked shades accompanied with a double sided sponge tip applicator. The applicator is so tiny making it difficult to use but a good options for on go touch ups. The back of the case essay a short template for creating a smoky eye using the pallete.
Baroque is a nice assortment of warm golden Greens along with a gold lemon yellow highlighter.
- The first shade is a Lemon Yellow Gold Highlighter. It’s pretty much same as the highlighter shade in Lakme Eye Color Quartet Desert Rose.
- The middle one, a Olive Green with golden shimmers
- And the last one, a deep green with golden shimmers
What I am really liking with this palette is how consistent all the three shades perform. All of them are smooth with good pigmentation which is buildable, though you need some serious build up if using a brush while a good sponge tip applicator reduces the effort. They actually work better with sponge tips for sure & don’t get loaded onto brush so easily.The shimmers are very fine providing nice healthy sheen with negligible fall out. I like to use the deeper green with a wet brush as it didn’t turned out as dark as I was expecting. If you are looking for a deep sultry smoky eye then will be disappointed as this palette is more about very wearable softer shades which can be slightly intensified for night wear till some extent. The shades blends effortlessly without any impact on the color intensity.
They wear for 6-7 hours on me without a base & then starts to fade slowly. Using a primer increases the wear time well beyond for good 9-10 hours before they start to dim down. Overall these pallets are a great deal with nice texture & good buildable pigmentation with above average wear time even without a base.
- Sleek, compact & coordinated packaging.
- Soft & smooth texture.
- Negligible (*no*) fall out.
- Good buildable pigmentation
- Good longing properties.
- Easily blend able.
- Array of palettes to choose from.
- The shades are more like a softer smoky version. So you are expecting a intense sultry smoky eye, will be disappointed.
- The shades don’t get loaded onto brush easily resulting in weaker payoff. (But works well with a sponge tip applicator)
These pallets are a great deal with nice texture & good buildable pigmentation with above average wear time even without a base. They are definitely not for intense sultry smokys but are softer apt for everyday wear.