|Why You’ll Love It False lash glam, instantly!
• Patented Spoon Brush fans out lashes from corner-to-corner, while our Pro-Keratin formula instantly builds volume without clumping
• Unique flexible wand helps to lift and separate lashes to provide the look of 300% more visible, fuller lashes, no gaps from any angle
• Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested
• Waterproof, also available in Washable formula
For Best Results
Hold brush with spoon side upwards against lashes and sweep from root to tip to fill in gaps and coat each lash with Kera-Fiber formula. Repeat until false lash look is achieved. Do not let dry between coats. Removes easily with soap and water or Expert Eyes® Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover.
Maybelline Falsies Volum’Express Mascara comes in a pinkish purple colored tube with as mentioned spoon curved brush. The brush is very flexible with soft & bushy bristles.I prefer softer bristles for application flexibility along the lashes without any pokes & smooth wiggling action. The curve gives better hold to lash line for a uniform application from root to tip giving a nice lift, curl, decent volume & a bit of length; actually it’s supposed to give a dramatic false lash effect! But somehow fall short for the claim.
Formula is slightly diffused which gets thickened with regular use. Initially there might be slight ooopses as it tends to settle down fast with slight flaking but once it thickens gets more accommodative without any flaking issues. It’s very light weight and don’t droop down lashes. I have very sparse & barely existing lashes. It does add some volume but not something which I would call dramatic or a false lash effect! Even the lengthening part is not impressive and just manages to provide a slight lash elongation not much noticeable. It takes 2-3 odd brushes to build up some volume with slight clumping. On the brighter side I really like the way it lifts up the lashes giving them natural curls & holding them till removed. There’s no smudging (being waterproof) & it stays rock solid without making the lashes stiff till removed. The pigmentation is jet black giving a luscious looking glossy lashes. The deeper pigmentation adds up the drama & fuller looking lashes, making them stand out easily. Removing is pretty easy with a good oil based makeup remover. So if you have very sparse barely existing lashes like mine this could be a good drugstore pick but I didn’t find anything extraordinary or any false lash effect as claimed. I would still give to Volume Colossal Mascara.
- Nice girly packaging.
- Flexible head & Curvy brush allows better application ease.
- Lightweight formula.
- Gives a nice natural lift & curl to lashes.
- No smudging or Fading.
- Jet Black pigmentation.
- Long wearing.
- Well priced.
- Nice daily wear product adding good volume with slight length without going way too dramatic.
- Though it proved to be good budget daily wear mascara, falls back for its claim of resulting for a dramatic false lash effect. There wasn’t enough volume build up to be called as dramatic or length making any much difference.
- There might be initial flaking when the formula is slightly runny & takes time to dry.
If looking for a change from your daily wear mascara for anything with decent volume & length formula in budget, this could be your pick. If picking up for the high claims it makes, will be a disappointment.