|Extra shine, extra plump & extra glossy! The revolutionary Plump & Shine Lip gloss contains Marine Collagen & high-shine pigments that keeps your lips full and hydrated.
Lakme Absolute Plum & Shine Lip Glosses were launched a while back with their stunning Absolute range and though I am pretty late to review, can’t keep my hands off from this pretty shade these days for a chic natural look. These glosses come in sleek transparent tube with metallic cap. Though packaging looks stylish, lacks the details about shade which is just an erasable print on the cap. Infact mine got completely faded in few days! Also the doe foot applicator picks up very little product making you dip it down few times for the required amount.
Though these are long wearing ones, the formula does not hold that uncomfortable stickiness or goopiness & feels super light & non sticky for a comfortable wear. These have a nice light weight non sticky texture which applies evenly without any issues. The formula is generously infused with multidimensional non gritty shimmers which gives that shine, fullness & plumped up finish to the lips. But they don’t look way into the face kind of or too blingy & makes sure to prove their presence once the colour starts fading leaving them back on lips which do not make a pretty sight for sure. They are hydrating & yes long wearing. My otherwise extremely dry lips don’t feel the urge of moisturization even if I wear them without any prior lip balm application & makes sure that they are comfortable till the formula wears off. Though the shades look quiet pigmented in tubes, comes out sheerer & needs some layering if you want the same vibrancy as they appear in tubes.
Cherry Shine is a beautiful Coral Red unlike what it looks like in the tube-a true cherry red. Like I said these come out way sheerer on lips in actual giving a very natural look. The shimmers in the formula gets nicely adhere to the lips but once the colour start fading, they are left behind which is something I don’t like. But they don’t cause any major issues like travelling all over your face and all, it’s just they don’t present a pretty sight with glittered lips. Cherry Shine wore for good 5 hours on me without any snacks or meals. With mini meals it doesn’t make much difference to the wear time & stayed well 3.5-4 hours, though I like to layer the shade up whenever possible for some depth.
- Sleek & attractive packaging.
- Light weight, non-sticky, smooth & highly moisturizing formula.
- Non gritty shimmers provide healthy shine & plumpness to the lips.
- Decently pigmented.
- Long wearing.
- Cherry Shine is a beautiful Soft Coral Red which gives very natural looking lips.
- The applicator doesn’t pick enough product in a single go.
- The shimmers left behind after the formula wear off don’t look good.
- The shade name is not properly mentioned on the pack. If you own few shades from the collection, it gets difficult to trace the shade as the name gets erased soon.
- The shade comes out a bit sheerer than they appear in the tube, so if you pick up looking at the shades vibrancy in tubes might be little bit disappointed.
Super light, glossy, non sticky & highly moisturizing formula accompanied with healthy shine ,plumpness & long wearability. Cherry Shine is a beautiful Coral Red which looks very natural on lips. Leaving behind very minor hiccups like slight packaging flaws these are a clear winner. Highly Recommended.