|Lips that shine with killer color. This weightless gloss makes lips pop with 5X more shine than patent leatherA pop of weightless color with vivid, mirror-like shine. Outshines everything but you!
• Micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather
• Plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips for smooth, even application of colour
• ColorBurst’s Elasticolor™ technology for rich color with a weightless feel
• Moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture
• Available in 15 vibrant, on-trend shades
Revlon’s colorburst lip-glosses are one of the best formulas available around. They come in a transparent tube with black lid with a quilted pattern. The flat sponge tip applicator picks up good amount of product and is pretty good for precise contouring of lips. Though I am more of a doe foot applicator person, don’t have any issues here as such.
These are thicker without being revoltingly sticky, super hydrating with mediocre to buildable coverage and wears for good 4-5 hours. The formula is very juicy & cushiony which sits comfortably on lips without peeking into fine lips making lips look fuller & plumper. They give a superb lustrous glossy shine to lips. Though the shades look quite pigmented in tubes, do hold slight translucency and comes out wee bit sheerer needing couple of swipes to get a deeper coverage. However on my moderately pigmented lips 2 swipes are more than enough to blanket them well. Overall with a well textured, moisturizing & pigmented formula these are sure shot winners when it comes to a comfortable long wear. The formula keeps my lips soft, supple & hydrated even after the colour wear off! And for a person like with absolutely dry & flaky lips this is a luxury. Earlier I had reviewed shades: Sienna Sparkle & Bordeaux from the range.
Strawberry Fraise is a gorgeous bright Watermelon Pink with liberal dose of tiny non gritty silver shimmers. The shimmers in no way affect the otherwise smooth, creamy & moisturizing formula of the gloss. Also the shimmers do not outstand in any manner post application imparting a brilliant shine to the lips. The shade is well balanced on the spectrum to be rocked equally by paler & duskier beauties. Strawberry Fraise wears for good 4-4.5 hours on me including small munches. I need two swipes to get a nice wash of well blanketed bright pink on my moderately pigmented lips. See more pics & swatches:
- Sleek & Luxurious packaging.
- The flexible flat sponge tip applicator helps to contour lips easily.
- Creamy, glossy & highly moisturising formula. Does not bleed.
- Shimmer is non gritty & gets evenly distributed adding up for the luscious finish without going OTT.
- Does not feel sticky or heavy on lips.
- Good pigmentation.
- Long wearing.
- Good range of shades selection.
- Well priced. Can be brought on discounts from various online shopping sites.
- Strawberry Fraise is a gorgeous watermelon pink which will rocked by both paler & duskier complexions.
- Highly pigmented lips may need couple of swipes for the complete coverage because of the natural translucency in the formula.
Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses are smooth, creamy, pigmented & moisturising with a nice array of shades. One can see why they are so much famous! Strawberry Fraise is a bright watermelon pink with generous dose of silver shimmers (non- gritty adding up for luscious looking fuller lips). Like most of the other shades it does requires few swipes to build an opaque coverage.