Colorbar Lip Pots Formula:
Colorbar lip pots basically are creamy textured lip formula which feels very hydrating giving a semi glossy finish. These pack a good mediocre pigmentation on lips from a single pass & go completely opaque further. The formula is light textured thick cream without any hint of shimmers & glides smoothly depositing colour evenly on lips. It doesn’t bleed or feather & is weightless. Feels very hydrating & cushiony. These wears for good 4-5 hours before descending down into a matte stain which doesn’t makes lips uncomfortable & retains the hydrating properties of its parent. The formula doesn’t aid any dryness /flakes nor does get into the fine lines of the lips. It has got a sweet caramel fragrance which lingers for a while during application & disappears completely within few seconds. Though I find the fragrance overwhelming but it barely stays for few seconds post application which is not a big issue.
CHERRY POP is a bright Cherry Red which leans slightly towards cool tones but is extremely flattering on all complexions spectrum. A perfect beginning for your first red if you shy away from the bold red statement. You can always take advantage of the formula here, can wear it as a subtle stain or layer it for full intensity for that super pop of color. Cherry Pop goes opaque with a single swipe with slight tranparency as with any gloss formula & wears for solid 4-5 hours before toning down to a stain.
You can check out more swatches of Colorbar Lip Pots HERE.
- Sealed transparent packaging keeps product safe from any contamination & benefits for easy shade identification.
- Light textured creamy formula feels super light on lips.
- Highly moisturising. Keeps lips supple with semi glossy finish.
- Highly pigmented going almost opaque with minimum effort.
- Long wearing. (Read 5-6 hours)
- Does not bleed or feather despite being creamy.
- Descends down to a matte stain which feels equally hydrating.
- Well priced. Amazing quality plus substantial quantity which will last long.
- A beautiful bright red.
- The pot packaging gets inconvenient to use during travel. One needs to dip fingers or else use a brush which is a big hassle for on the go touch ups.
- I am not much fond of overwhelming caramel fragrance of the product.
Colorbar Lip Pots are Super Hydrating, Highly Pigmented & Long Wearing. They have incredible smooth creamy texture & are very light on lips. They retain their hydrating properties even after switching over as a matte stain which is a bonus. Cherry Pop is a beautiful bright cherry red which will woo across skintones.